Lithium batteries play a vital role in our lives. They are used to store electricity and power various electrical appliances. Choosing high-quality lithium batteries can reduce the occurrence of failures and extend their service life as much as possible. We can test the quality of lithium batteries through the following detection methods.
1. The fastest inspection method is to test the internal resistance and the maximum discharge current. A good quality lithium battery has a very small internal resistance and a large maximum discharge current. Use a multimeter with a 20A range to directly short the two electrodes of the lithium battery. The current should generally be about 10A, or even higher, and it can be maintained for a period of time. A relatively stable battery is a good battery.
2. Look at the appearance. For example, a lithium battery with a capacity of around 2000mAh is relatively large, has finer workmanship, or has a fuller packaging.
3. Look at the hardness. The middle part of the lithium battery can be squeezed lightly or moderately with the hand. The hardness is moderate, and there is no soft squeezing sensation, which proves that this lithium battery is a relatively high-quality battery.
4. Look at the weight. Remove the outer packaging and feel whether the weight of the battery is heavy. If the weight is heavy, it is a high-quality battery.
5. During the live working process of the lithium battery, if the two poles of the battery are not hot after continuous discharge for about 10 minutes, it proves that the battery protection board system is perfect. Generally, the quality of lithium batteries with high-quality protection boards is better than ordinary lithium batteries.
The main cause of errors in the test
1. The discharge time (actually 266 minutes) is slightly less than the 5 hours stipulated by the national standard, that is, the discharge current is slightly larger. Considering the internal resistance of the battery, the test result will be slightly smaller.
2. The accuracy of the constant current source is not enough, which is lower than the national standard requirement (current change within 1%), which is mainly caused by the temperature change of the transistor.
3. The accuracy of the ammeter is lower than the national standard requirement (should be ≤0.5 accuracies)
4. The battery charging method is slightly different from the national standard requirements (the national standard requires that the charging time cannot be greater than 8 hours), but it meets the maximum capacity of the battery in use.
In order to ensure that the lithium battery lasts for a long time, pay attention to the protection of the lithium battery, such as a new battery. Generally, the first three charges need to be charged for 12 hours to activate the battery. If you want to learn more about lithium batteries after reviewing the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
With excellent R&D capabilities, we have become one of the leading manufacturers of lithium battery energy storage systems. We have a number of invention patents and have established a complete quality inspection system to provide customers with high-quality and safe products. We always provide customers with safe, light, and durable green energy products with the most attentive service. If you want to buy our lithium iron phosphate battery energy storage system, please contact us immediately!